Powersmurfs operates the https://powersmurfs.com
website (the “Service”).
This page informs of the website’s policies regarding collecting, using, and disclosing personal data when one agrees to use our Service and the choices associated with that data.
Information Collection and Use
Powersmurfs website collects the below-mentioned information to provide and improve the offered Service to the customers.
Types of Data Collected:
While using the Powersmurfs website in accordance with the Service, customers may be asked to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify the customer for Support and Service (“Personal Data”). This personal identification information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email Address
- IP Address and GEOIP Location
- Discord ID and Discord Email (If using our free lootbox system)
- Cookies and Usage Data
The website may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as the customer’s computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of the Service that the customer visits, the time and date of the customer’s visit mentioned above, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that may include a unique anonymous identifier. Cookies are sent to the customer’s browser and stored on the customer’s device. Further used tracking technologies are beacons, tags, and scripts that allow the website to collect and track information and improve and analyze its Service.
The customer can instruct their browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if the customer does not accept cookies, they may not use some portions of the Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
Use of Data
- Session Cookies. The website uses Session Cookies to operate the Service.
- Preference Cookies. The website uses Preference Cookies to remember the customer’s preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. The website uses Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Coupon Cookies. The website uses Coupon cookies to apply coupons to the customer’s checkout if they came from certain links
Powersmurfs.com uses the collected data for various purposes:
Transfer Of Data
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify the customer about changes to our Service
- To allow the customer to participate in interactive features of the Service when they choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that the website can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
The customer’s information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside their state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from their jurisdiction.
If the customer is located outside of the Netherlands and chooses to provide information to the website, please note that the data is transferred, including Personal Data, to the Netherlands and is processed there.
Disclosure Of Data
Powersmurfs.com may disclose the customer’s Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
Security Of Data
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Powersmurfs.com
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
The security of the customer’s data is essential for the PowerSmurfs website; however, the customer must understand clearly that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while PowerSmurfs strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, it cannot guarantee its absolute security.
The website may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate the Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on PowerSmurf’s behalf, perform Service-related services, or assist the website in analyzing how the Service is used.
These third parties have access to the customer’s Personal Data only to perform these tasks on behalf of PoweSmurfs and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The website may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of the Service.
Links To Other Sites
- Google Ads – Google ads is an ad service offered by Google that tracks visitors and conversions coming from Google Ads; these ads can be displayed on YouTube, Google Search, and other Google Adsense websites.
- Facebook Pixels – Facebook pixels is a retargeting tool provided by Facebook; Facebook tracks its users who come and visit sites and allows us to target ads towards these types of visitors
PowerSmurfs have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
The Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
By visiting this page on our website: https://powersmurfs.com
On discord: https://discord.gg/PmmEZGkHqy